Is your home 100% pest-free?
Pests can be a real pain in the neck, especially when nothing’s done to control them. Pests are usually very tiny and can hide in almost any place in your home – making them almost impossible to find on your own. But what kind of pests are we talking about here?
Two of the most common pests that are very difficult to deal with are bed bugs and termites. Most families all over the world don’t know a thing or two about termite and bed bug jobs. This is why most people would resort to professional services that specialize in termite and bed bug jobs.
But before that, do you even know the differences between these two? Don’t worry, we’ll explain the significant differences of each in this article.
Ever heard of the saying, “Don’t let the bed bugs bite”? We all know that this was and still is a very common way of saying good night to children just before they sleep. Truth be told, bed bugs are an actual nightmare that shouldn’t be ignored. Yes, they are really harmful to your family, especially to kids that are unaware that these bugs actually exist!
Facts about Bed Bugs
- Bed bugs feed on human blood (creepy, right?)
- They may also feed on cats, dogs, birds, and such
- They usually feed while their host is asleep
- Averagely, they are 1.5 mm in length but can grow up to a whooping 9 mm in length
- These bugs hide in very hard-to-find locations but usually stay near their “meals”
- Bed bugs can be found/cling on beds, clothes, inside cars, and such
- Enlarged and turn reddish after feeding
Another tiny insect that would be the main cause of many problems in your home. Termites, unlike bed bugs, don’t feed on human blood – which is definitely a relief. But don’t be fooled, termites are a great problem once they build up inside your house. They mainly feed on wooden structures inside your home – making your home weaker and uglier, and forcing you to cash out in order to repair these.
Facts about Termites
- Termites are small insects that have three divisions on its body and six legs
- They need moist soil in order to survive
- Small pathways that are brown is a definite sign of termites
- They feed on wood and will destroy most furniture and walls on your home
Termite and Bed Bug Jobs Near Des Moines, Iowa
Have several pest problems? Termite and bed bug jobs are certainly a difficult tasks and only trained and qualified experts can deliver results. Yes, you need trained and qualified experts that are located near your home in Des Moines, Iowa!
Lucky for you, Paul’s AAA Pest Control have top-notch pest control experts that will help you get rid of these bugs. Stop worrying and take action – these tiny pests will only multiply without doing anything. Contact us today and we’ll be more than happy to do termite and bed bug jobs for your home near Des Moines, Iowa!